Zodiac Change




    Have you heard all of the hullabaloo about the new Zodiac signs today? What did you change to? Do you consider it hogwash or are you disappointed? I switched from a Capricorn to a Sagittarius and eh it doesn't really phase me, but boy am I fascinated by the cosmos.

    Recently I came across this whimsical and stunning photographic fashion spread in December's 2010 British Vogue representing the twelve signs of the zodiac and thought it would particularly suit today. The photographs are by Tim Gutt, and you can see the whole collection of photos from the series here. Very beautiful! I also did a round up of some Zodiac inspired items that you may enjoy over here.

    (via fashiongonerogue)

Post Title

Zodiac Change


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/zodiac-change.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive