Minimalist Chic

    Another reason I love minimalism? 
    My collages are so much easier to craft! 

    While the fewer pieces in my collages have been more convenient, let's get to the fashion aspect of minimalism. As I mentioned in the previous post, minimalism is all about utilizing neutrals - whether you are mixing them or using all one color. So wear gray on gray! I like pairing this charcoal belted dress with a tweedy, paler gray boyfriend coat. I actually could not love this coat more. The shape is so on trend and the price is right. Wear nude pumps, and carry this oversize clutch to finish off the look.

Post Title

Minimalist Chic


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/minimalist-chic.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive