Listening to...



    Do any of you have things that you do before you go on a vacation? I usually always do two things... I have to clean my house, and spend some time (probably too much) filling up my iPod with music and audio books. Here are a just a few that I bought and put on for the road trip I am going on this week. I've never listened to any of the albums in their entirety, so I am excited to give them a through listen.

    1: Bombay Bicycle Club - Flaws
    2: The Whitest Boy Alive - Dreams
    3: Water for Elephants - This happens to be audiobook of the month so it is only $5.95 on itunes.
    4: Florence + the Machine - Lungs
    5: The Alchemist

    6: Adele - 21


    (#3 and #6 were actually previous books my bookclub read that I didn't get to, so I am excited to listen to them, thanks Bonnie for the recommendations and reminder.)

    What music are you excited about listening to? Are you an audiobook fan or reading anything that you can't put down? Hit up the comments...

Post Title

Listening to...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/04/listening-to.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive