A new low calorie snack...

    weight watchers

    As I am working on slimming down this extra baby weight by being not only more health conscious but calorie conscious, I am on the hunt for low calorie snacks that taste good. In the past I have been a big fan of Laughing Cow Cheese wedges and crackers for a snack, so when Weight Watchers wanted to send me their new spreadable wedges in different flavors I was game to try them out. My favorite flavored wedge so far is the Jalapeno Pepper, it tastes like creamy pepperjack and for only 30 calories it is something that you can spread on anything from crackers to apples and feel great about it. What is your favorite healthy or low calorie snack?

    (photos by blackeiffel)

Post Title

A new low calorie snack...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-low-calorie-snack.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive