Oh, yeah. There was a wedding.

    I suppose you want to see pictures?  I will break my usual rule of not posting pics of me without  sunglasses once I get the professional pics in or I get some SUPER cute ones from friends.  Attention friends: Hint, freaking hint.

    In the meantime, here's what I wore:


    THE DRESS:


    Her name is Hayden (yes, at Priscilla of Boston, all the dresses have names and are referred to as "her"). Better pics here.

    The shoes:

    They are the Kate Spade Abbie.  The shoes were the hardest part for me.  In the end, I ordered 6 pairs, tried on the dress with 4 of them, and these were the clear winners.  I wasn't always sold on the idea of flats, but after being in them for 6 hours straight, I was relived I didn't go with the runners up:

    The Kate Spade Elate:

    And the Cole Haan Ceci:

    The jewelry:

    Kate Spade was good to me...this is the Crystal Constellation Bracelet:

    And this is NOT the necklace, but is so astonishingly close, I'm posting it anyway.  The real deal will show up in the wedding pics, I promise:


    Hair, makeup, and nails were done, coiffed, touched up, and suitably me.  I swear I'll post the real deal soon.

Post Title

Oh, yeah. There was a wedding.


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/oh-yeah-there-was-wedding.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive