Shop This Place: NYLightMetals

    NYLightMetals is an Etsy shop I discovered while browsing the interwebs during a bout of insomnia. The premise of the shop is basically awesome pieces at affordable prices. Nothing is over $100 and a ton of pieces are under $50. Best of all, it's all fun, interesting, and pretty stuff - I had a REALLY hard time not buying out the store.

    Here are some faves:

    The Geometric Bohemian Ring (which I may or may not have already snatched up):


    The Clover Leaf necklaces:


    The sweet vintage geometric earrings:


    And the liquid mesh bracelets: (which I may or may not have HAD to have at 5:00 am)


    I could go on and on.  So, I hope the ladies who receive gifts from me like this stuff, because this place is on the shopping list from now on.

Post Title

Shop This Place: NYLightMetals


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/shop-this-place-nylightmetals.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive