Forage Restaurant

    Forage Restaurant

    Last weekend a friend and I had a girl's night and decided to treat ourselves by going to the lovely restaurant Forage in Salt Lake City. If you are ever looking to go out for a special evening dinner in Salt Lake, I would very highly recommend this place. They have two fixed-price course menus (we went with the 3-course) with options changing depending on seasons and local availability. Chef's Bowman Brown and Viet Pham created flavors that were unique and delectable and as you can see from my phone shots -- there was definitely artful beauty on the plates. It was delightful to have some amuse-bouches and I still can't get over how stunning the 'vegetable garden' first course was. I can't wait to take my husband back for a special occasion.

    Forage Restaurant

    Forage website | Forage Blog | Located at 370 E 900 S in Salt Lake City.

Post Title

Forage Restaurant


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/07/forage-restaurant.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive