Printastic! Bird Print

    People, there's just too much of it not to have an entire post dedicated to bird prints.

    This Swallow Print Dress makes me beyond happy:


    This Scalloped Bird Print Dress is also up my alley in a big way:


    Hope you like parrots, because they are easily found, too.  Here's a parrot print shirt:


    And another:

    And ANOTHER:

    And god forbid I overlook the dresses.  Here's the first:


    Here's the second:

    One for the owl people; how could I forget you?

    Yep, those are multi-colored owls.

    Let's not forget the M birds of our youth:


    This is a quirky, M.C. Escher-inspired print:


    I think we all get the picture...

    Bird print: pro or con?

Post Title

Printastic! Bird Print


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/07/printastic-bird-print.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive