Summer Flats Under $100

    Summer is in the air and I am breaking out the sundresses and flats. While I may or may not be known for spending more on a pair of flats I adore than any woman should, I am compiling a list here of flats under $100.

    Notice I said flats, and not sandals. The sandal discussion is being reserved for a different post, given my (strong) opinions on which ones are are lovely and which are just arse.

    All of these are from Nordstrom, with one noted exception:


    For a pair of Naturalizer shoes, these Cresson mary janes are sleek and functional for running errands on the weekend.

    The second pair is the Sam Edelman Clement, which comes in 6 colors and has a tiny toe snake skin detail that makes these fun. I'd wear to work or with dresses on the weekend.

    The third pair are the French Sole Scoop flat in blush pink. Also comes in equally neutral black patent and pewter metallic, and less neutral but really fun animal prints. They look cute without being precious.

    The last ones are the DV by Dolce Vita Calvin flat. They are on trend in a snake print, the pointed toe will make them almost as flattering as your leng-lengthening pointy toed pumps, and they are just a little bit edgy.



    The first pair are Ruby & Bloom's Grace ballerina flat. They come in 5 colors and I kind of want one of each...They are pretty basic but a little shiny and adorable.

    The second are the Sofft Verano flat. I like these in black for work. Corporate and comfy.

    Steve by Steve Madden Kleo flats look like perfect fancy/evening flats. I firmly believe that every woman should own evening flats as an alternative to heels. They are modern and chic and you can walk way farther in them than in heels to the bar/restaurant/party/concert.

    The last pair are Lovely People Lilly flats. Fun print: check. Cute peep toe to show off pedi: check.



    These are a cheeky little pair from Top Shop called VICE Heart front pumps. They come in three color combos, and at $44, I am considering getting two.

Post Title

Summer Flats Under $100


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/05/summer-flats-under-100.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive