The Move...


    We are moving this weekend, ahh. This week has been pretty much bananas! It will be such a fast transition, I can still hardly believe it. We are landing in the El Dorado Hills / Folsom area as it will be near my husband's work. If you have any tips or suggestions about that area I would love to hear more because I've only been there once. Crossing my fingers for a smooth transition.

    See you on the flip side, I have a few posts lined up next week as we get settled.

    Have a lovely autumn weekend!

    (Photo from Livet Hemma > taken from the book SY - ÄLSKA TEXTIL photographed by Marcus Lawett)

Post Title

The Move...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/move.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive