How to Look Good in Layers


    This is the outfit I have essentially been living in lately - with minor variations. Basic white v-necks are my wardrobe staples. Specifically, ones from Madewell with a great boyfriend fit. The day that I heard they had been discontinued was a very sad time for me. 

    For warmth, wear a cozy and cute cashmere zip-up. It may mean paying a little more to get legitimate cashmere, but it will absolutely keep you warmer and it is worth it! Over the zip-up, wear a preppy blazer, which will take the outfit in a more structured and chic direction instead of just basic and casual. 

    Wear a fun scarf in a pretty color and your favorite skinny jeans - as you all know, mine are "The Stilt" by AG - and a riding boot - my Frye's are my favorite pair that I wear everywhere. In terms of jewelry, I've been wearing a big cuff and a cocktail ring.

Post Title

How to Look Good in Layers


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-look-good-in-layers.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive