Outfits of the Day: Dressember 14, 15, 16

    Over the hump- Dressember is half over.



    Outfit Details: Dress: Banana Republic; (sparkly) Belt: Banana Republic; (snake print) Shoes: Ruby & Bloom

    I actually wore two dresses that day, but need to find a pic of the one I wore that night, on stage.

    Dress it up: add heels, cocktail ring, statement necklace

    Dress it down: switch belt out for something plainer, or lose it entirely



    Outfit Details: Dress: Banana Republic; (lavender) Cami: Banana Republic; (pink flower) Cocktail Ring: Anthropologie; Tights: DKNY; Boots: Cole Haan

    Today was the day I realized I own A LOT of Banana Republic dresses.  So I bought a few new ones at Anthro.

    Also, I was supposed to get a mid-air pic of me jumping, since it's half-way through Dressember, but that didn't happen.

    Dress it up: remove cami, add statement necklace

    Dress it down: throw leather jacket over it


    Outfit Details: Dress: Banana Republic; Cami: Banana Republic; (chevron ribbed) Tights: DKNY; Flats: Burberry; (bird) Necklace: awesome craft show find; (black & white) Ring: another craft show find

    I don't actually like wearing all black and white, so I tried to add something with the necklace, which is actually a deep green and black.  The whole ensemble looked way better with my green winter coat. Today just wasn't a creative day for me.

    Dress it up: add heels and bolder jewelry

    Dress it down: remove tights, add leather jacket

Post Title

Outfits of the Day: Dressember 14, 15, 16


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/outfits-of-day-dressember-14-15-16.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive