Casual Fridays


    This one is for all of you who have been hit with snow lately. As I was involved in about two to three inches of snow here in Nashville, I have a lot of sympathy for dressing to prepare for snow. Here is what I recommend to stay warm, stylish, and safe from slipping on the snow and ice! 

    I recommend a standard white button-down under a warm cable knit sweater. Keep it in a nice sunny color to brighten and counter the muted winter colors others will be wearing. 

    Wear skinny jeans tucked into Hunter boots. The pair I own are the ones shown - tall gloss in graphite. The gloss boots don't get that weird white stuff that the non-gloss ones do. I realize that sounds grosser than it actually is, I apologize, but it isn't gross, I think it has something to do with the rubber. Moving right along...

    I would not survive the winter without my Barbour Bedale Jacket. It is classic and flattering and I love it so much. Finally, wear a warm scarf - like this awesome faux-fur one from Rachel Roy. If you have a colorful sweater, keep the scarf in black or gray, but if you pick a neutral colored sweater, add a pop of color through the scarf you wear. 

    Now go out there and enjoy the winter wonderland!

Post Title

Casual Fridays


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/casual-fridays.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive