FREEBIE: JAM LABELS

    All summer long I’ve been looking forward to making my own jam. I’ve done small batches a few times before, but this time I meant to do it en masse, setting aside enough for my family and for gifts for the neighbors come holiday time. I did so a few weeks ago and as I was bottling my jam I thought to myself, “I really ought to make some cute labels for these.” So I did. And now I’m happy to be sharing them with you.




    Whether you like peach, blackberry or strawberry jam there’s a label here for you. You’ll find blueberry and raspberry, too. Download and then print on card stock and trim for a hanging tag; or print on adhesive-backed paper and make a label that sticks straight on to the jar. Enjoy!


    Post by guest blogger: Meredith Church from Lily Jane

Post Title

FREEBIE: JAM LABELS


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/freebie-jam-labels.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive