RECIPE: HOMEMADE BROWNIES

    For years I subscribed to the theory that you simply cannot make brownies from scratch that are as good as those from the box. It's true and I’m absolutely ashamed to admit it. Then, thankfully, one day I woke up. Realizing that everything is better from scratch than from a box (really, who was I kidding?), I started to search for the perfect brownie recipe, one that would blow that box out of the water. This one has been my go-to for a few years now.

    homemade brownies
    homemade brownies
    homemade brownies

    It’s rich and decadent with that perfect delicately crisp top layer. I’ve made it both with walnuts and without and it’s divine either way (personally, I like nuts so we add them whenever they’re on hand; the toasted flavor pushes it over the edge into nirvana).

    Be sure to have cold milk on hand. You’re going to need it.

    Post by guest blogger: Meredith Church from Lily Jane

Post Title

RECIPE: HOMEMADE BROWNIES


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/recipe-homemade-brownies.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive