Reading Nooks

    Is there anything more heavenly than curling up in a sunny little spot with a good book? When fall starts to come back around I always find myself gravitating toward the bright, sun-drenched side of my couch, inevitably grabbing a novel along the way. I’ve often thought how lovely it would be to have a dedicated spot just for reading.

    Reading Nooks

    My requirements for the ideal reading nook include lots of natural light, somewhere cozy to sit (oversized chair, pile of pillows, etc.), a place to rest my books and snacks, and a blanket to wrap up in. Even better, that it be unplugged – no laptops, iPods, or TVs nearby. There’s something about being away from all the electronics (as much as I love them) that makes the experience ethereal for me.


    Reading Nooks


    What about you? Where do you find yourself returning to in your home when the air starts to chill?

    {images via apartment therapy, suziebeezie, stephmodo, cherry coloured, decorology, apartment therapy}

    Post by guest blogger: Meredith Church from Lily Jane

Post Title

Reading Nooks


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/reading-nooks.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive