Favors Table





    One of my favorite parts of planning a party is coming up with a favor that will be a little present to your guests and not something they’ll just trash. For a backyard harvest party that I recently threw, I sewed up some tote bags created from dish towels (I told guests not to look too closely at the stitching) and then filled the table with some fresh takeaways: monster cookies, baguettes, strawberries and flowers. Overall a simple concept but appreciated and not ignored. At least that’s what my guests made me believe.

    Calligraphy done by Cathie


    Guest Post by Melanie Blodgett from You Are My Fave.

Post Title

Favors Table


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/09/favors-table.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive