Fashion Inspiration to Collection

    Susan tipped me off to this great slide show of fashion designer’s inspiration for their spring collections. Since fashion week has come and gone, I thought it would be fun to see how the inspiration was translated. I’m so surprised I loved Christian Siriano’s collection although his inspiration photo didn’t catch my eye. It probably helps that he’s buddies with my bf, Tim Gunn. That’s best friend not boyfriend.


    United Bamboo “Modesty”


    ADAM “Romance”


    Alexander Berardi “Breathless”


    Charlotte Ronson “Adorn”


    Christian Siriano “INDOCHINA”


    Lela Rose “Efflorescent”

    Guest Post by Melanie Blodgett from You Are My Fave.

Post Title

Fashion Inspiration to Collection


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/fashion-inspiration-to-collection.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive