Haute chocolate



    I've been seeing some haute chocolate packaging around, and after doing a little clicking all my recent favs. seem to source back to the great site Cool Hunting.

    1: I first saw Brooklyn based Mast Brothers chocolate at the lovely blog by Lena Corwin, the unique Italian papers look so beautiful. 2: Along with the impeccable swiss design, my great grandmother's name was Alice LaRue, perhaps that is why I am drawn to Alice Chocolates. How cool is that box? 3:Check out those chocolate pencils by Japanese patissier Tsujiguchi Hironobu and designer Oki Sato what a creative and original delight. Thanks for inspiring Cool Hunting - see more of their chocolate picks here.

Post Title

Haute chocolate


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/03/haute-chocolate.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive