Shop This Place: Lucie Lu

    Today's Shop This Place entry is Lucie Lu Plus Size Design Boutique.

    I hear a lot from women who want to wear the same clothes as everyone else, just in a larger size.  This shop seems a good answer to that request, and nothing is over $100.  In fact, most of what I saw isn't over $50.

    Here are my faves:

    The Margeaux Dress (comes in several colors and is a flattering faux wrap style):


    The Frankie Dress: (I swear I saw this exact same dress at Nordstrom recently)


    The Ardis Dress (would be great with tights and boots):

    The Dresden Jacket:


    If you check out the site, let me know what you find!

Post Title

Shop This Place: Lucie Lu


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/08/shop-this-place-lucie-lu.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive