What's the Diff?

    Want shoes adorned with random crap?  (Don't misunderstand me, I love a studded shoe, but the inclusion of stars, leaves, and rhinestones leaves me cold.)

    These are the Trinket Flats for $155:


    This is the Astronomer Flat for $34.99:

    No, I haven't gone blind.  I can see they are clearly different shoes.  But really, when you get past the different colors and toe shapes, are they really so different ? One has studs, stars, leaves, and rhinestones, while the other has studs and stars.  My choice would be the Astronomer flats, since they don't include rhinestones (shudder) and I think a pointy toe is more flattering.  Plus, $155 for tacky trinket-laden shoes? As if.

Post Title

What's the Diff?


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-diff.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive