What's The Diff? Clutch Edition

    I am interrupting my regularly scheduled programming of (diligent! tireless!) studying, to bring you this Clutch Edition of What's The Diff?

    This is the Carlo Fellini Rhinestone Satin Frame Clutch. It's $76. It also comes in black and silver.

    This is the Petite Glitter Clutch. It's $20.80 at Forever 21. It also comes in silver.

    From the color, shape, frame, and rhinestone clasp detail, these look pretty damn close to me.  Yes, the F21 clutch is glitter instead of satin.  So I guess its use might be a bit more limited than that of the satin one.  But for a clutch that I probably won't use more than a few times, the cheaper version wins for me.  You?

Post Title

What's The Diff? Clutch Edition


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-diff-clutch-edition.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive