Laduree Macarons

    Laduree Macaroons
    Laduree Macaroons
    Laduree Macaroons

    I wanted to share with you these pretty Laduree Macarons my dad brought me back from his recent trip. He was traveling to Africa again and had a layover in Paris. I told them that they now have a kiosk in the airport and he kindly obliged and waited the thirty minutes in line to hand select these beauties, isn't that sweet! Thanks Dad. Tip for the travelers, if you are ever flying through Charles de Gaulle, you now have the option of picking up these tasty lil' things in terminal 2F, the packaging is also what gets me, gorgeous!

    (photos by blackeiffel)

Post Title

Laduree Macarons


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/laduree-macarons.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive