Georgia on my mind...

    Atlanta Home
    Atlanta Home
    Atlanta Home
    Atlanta Home

    My husband and I talked about our favorite places throughout the country that we would want to live in last night and after seeing this beauty, Georgia is being added to my list. Well, Savannah is already on my short list (for the states) but still ... isn't this home dreamy! Couple this with some southern hospitality, dripping trees, and some fresh peach pie and I'm there.

    What about you? Have you ever daydreamed about places around the country/world you would live? What are your top three? I would love to hear about them.

    This home is owned by Derek & Carolyn Lowe, Derek plays for the Atlanta Braves. It is designed by architect D. Stanley Dixon and designer Betty Burgess and shared in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. Photos are by Erica George Dines. See more photos here.

    (via pinterest > hallready)

Post Title

Georgia on my mind...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/georgia-on-my-mind.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive