Communal Restaurant



    Last Saturday I was invited to a breakfast tasting along with some other lovely bloggers at one of my favorite local spots Communal Restaurant (see my previous talks of them here) and by jove their brand spanking new breakfast repertoire addition is phenomenal. My husband Mac and I constantly discuss how there aren't many great breakfast options in our local area, but shazam! Communal stepped up and nailed it yet again. If you are looking for a place to dine for a wonderful lunch, dinner date and now cozy breakfast in the Utah County area, Communal remains seated at the tippity-top of my list.



    Everything from the delicious housemade granola to the french toast with perfectly spiced apples to the baked farm eggs with tomato & chorizo is down right scrumptious. Although surprisingly, the standout dish for me was their Steak and Farm Eggs with Salsa Verde -- I only say surprising because I am not the biggest meat eater, but wow ... it was A-mazing. Find out more information on their website and check out their newly launched label and web presence-- Heirloom Restaurant Group.

    Do you Utah locals or those coming to the Beehive state for a visit want to score a chance at a $50 gift card to dine at Communal? Leave a comment below by Monday December 6th and I will randomly select a winner, and announce on this post & twitter by Tuesday. Thank you Communal for the wonderful experience.

    Winner randomly selected and announced : Angela!! Congrats.

Post Title

Communal Restaurant


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/communal-restaurant.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive