Dressember: Let's Do It!

    Dressember, noun.  Wherein participants wear a dress every day in December. 


    Ok, it's unlikely I will wear my wedding dress this month, but I do like this idea. 

    A good friend pointed out that I will likely be cold, since this is being done in a typically chilly month (thanks, Fri!).  But that's where the challenge comes in- tights and boots, jackets and sweaters will all have to worked in.

    Like the Brown Dress Project and the Shoeperwoman Shoe Challenge, I admire and am interested in those projects that challenge us to dress more creatively and encourage us to use what we already own.

    I will likely add skirts to my Dressember challenge, not because I don't have enough dresses, but because there will be occasions (flying to Montana, professional events) when I will need the flexibility of two pieces. 

    I will document much of my efforts here.  So, here I go. 

    More details in blyth hill's post.  There's also a Facebook group; it's helpfully called Dressember.

Post Title

Dressember: Let's Do It!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/dressember-let-do-it.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive