Dear, Santa


    Yep, that's my desk! Not. I wish. 

    I think I am constrained by the fact that I live in a college dorm and my desk is made of formica. I try to brighten up the space, however, with a ceramic horse head which I keep my pencils, pens, and scissors in, a shallow, white ceramic dish to keep odds and ends like bobby pins, and I've covered the provided bulletin board with photos, postcards, and my favorite quotations and fortune cookie fortunes. And currently I have a pop-up Christmas tree from MoMA by Robert Sabuda to celebrate the season.

    So in my journey to keep my desk bright and lovely, I have included these products on my Christmas list:


    1. Jonathan Adler Aztec Diamond Laptop Case: Currently, my laptop case is black and boring (and it has some holes in it from where my cat chewed it in high school) so I love this one from Jonathan Adler.

    2. Banderole Pom Pom Pencil Set: These pencils with streamers coming off the end are the cutest things I have ever seen. I use pens more than pencils usually, but these just may convert me.

    3. Lilly Pulitzer White Zin iPhone 3 Case: I am always torn as to whether or not I want a cute print or a plain color for my iPhone case, and I've alternated between the two. I currently have a solid red one, but this big bright flower print is definitely going to mean it's time to switch!

    4. Kate Spade Dot Cosmetic Case: I use cosmetic cases as pencil cases, and these ones from Kate Spade are the perfect size for me as I put pencils, pens, highlighters, chapstick, lip gloss, and Orbit gum in my case. They are also coated in plastic so they take the wear and tear of being thrown around in my school bag like pros.

    5. Kate Spade 2011 Desk Calendar: It's kind of become tradition that next year's Kate Spade desk calendar is in my stocking. I eternally look forward to which design approach they will take each year and this year it looks no different - it will be adorable as always.

    6. Leave Your Mark Monogram Sticky Notes: Whenever something I need to do pops into my head I have to write it down immediately. I always have Post-It notes on my desk - so I always have something to write my to-dos down on. I then put up the note on my mirror so I remind myself of it as I do my make-up in the morning. Currently I just use neon Post-Its, but I would love to use these far cuter monogram ones.

Post Title

Dear, Santa


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/dear-santa.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive