Style to Steal: Theres Alexandersson


    Finally, back to blogging. It's been a long two weeks of midterms for us here at college, so I apologize for my shift in focus away from the blog towards my huge pile of school work. A lot has happened in the fashion world in the last month - and by "a lot" I mean NY, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks! I have always loved seeing models' street style. As they are all forced to have their hair done, make-up done and clothes worn in a certain way for a show, often to all look the same, it is refreshing to see them in their natural go-to styles. The girl I would like to point out today is Theres Alexandersson, a newcomer to the international runway scene. But it looks like she has some staying power as she wore three looks in the Calvin Klein show in NY, and later she walked in Dolce and Gabbana and Jil Sander in Milan and Chloe and Lanvin (two of my personal favorites) in Paris. And exiting Jil Sander, she was caught in an adorable fall floral dress appropriately layered with opaque tights, a buttery leather jacket, and a scarf - a perfectly put together fall look. Here's how to capture Theres' fall style.

Post Title

Style to Steal: Theres Alexandersson


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/style-to-steal-theres-alexandersson.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive