Hello, hello and a big thank you!

    Hello readers! How are you? It has been an amazing and also crazy six week for our family along with the birth of our baby girl there have been some other life changes that I will touch on later. I am so happy to be back to blogging -- I missed you all.



    First off, I want to give a great big shout out and thanks to all of the lovely guest bloggers -- it is hard to describe how thankful I am for them, I am grateful to the moon. Weren't they all so incredible? I left completely inspired each week with their stories and ideas. Thank you so much ladies! If you haven't got a chance to visit their posts check out this link and for more of their creativity visit their amazing blogs.

    ( Lisa from That's Happy | Melanie from You Are My Fave | Jane from Simple + Pretty | Kathleen from Twig & Thistle | Hila from le projet d'amour | Meredith from Lily Jane)

Post Title

Hello, hello and a big thank you!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/hello-hello-and-big-thank-you.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive