Outfit of the Day: Spring has Sprung



    Details: Top, Ric Rac @ Anthropologie; Skirt, Nanette Lepore; Necklace, Banana Republic; Shoes, Biala

    Why it works:  First of all, I am showing the back view because one of the fabulous details of this skirt is the sassy lacing at the back.  This outfit felt perfect for the sunny weather today.  The printed top is balanced by the neutral skirt.  The subtle pink heels tie everything together.

    Next time I will have my photographer take a close-up: the button detail and reverse stitching on the front of the skirt is adorable.

    What it needs: Frankly, nothing.  Although, I might wear a tummy slimmer next time...

    Dress it up: More jewelry, like a bunch of silver or gold bangles would be fun. And I could switch out the shoes for something sexier.

    Dress it down: Untuck the shirt, flats instead if heels, lose the necklace.

Post Title

Outfit of the Day: Spring has Sprung


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/05/outfit-of-day-spring-has-sprung.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive