Handbag of the Day

    I am trying out a new Handbag of the Day feature. I figure it will a) force me to look at bags every day (which will obviously TOTALLY suck), b) make my fellow handbag lovers happy, and c) possibly encourage non-handbag lovers to like them just a little more. My pledge to you: they will all be under $200.


    First up, the Francesco Biasia "Charlotte Shield" for $178 on Piperlime.com. It is a lovely shape, is one of the most versatile sizes and colors you could find, and the price is a STEAL for the quality of this designer.

    The second is a Hobo "Melia" wallet in a color called Sun, on sale at Piperlime.com for $79.99 (originally $148). I LOVE my Hobo wallets and clutches, and recommend this as a punchy addition to your summer wardrobe. In fact, I am so obsessed with this at the moment that I could cave and buy it in a moment of weakness, even though I most certainly do not need to buy another purse/handbag/wallet/clutch for a while...Sigh. Won't one of you PLEASE get it so I can at least live vicariously through you?

Post Title

Handbag of the Day


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/05/handbag-of-day.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive