Happy Thanksgiving!



    Signing off for the week and wishing you all in the states a Happy Thanksgiving!

    I couldn't resist sharing this gorgeous food photography from the inspirational blog, What Katie Ate. Katie's work is inspiring to the moon, you've got to see all of her food and photos creations. Her sensibility and style of photography whisks me away into feelings of the utmost foodie admiration.

    I hope you get to have some great memory-making moments with your family or friends this weekend. What special recipes will you be making?



    *Also, I decided to add a secret giveaway for you dear readers -- check out this post for all the details.

    (all photos by Katie Quinn Davies)

Post Title

Happy Thanksgiving!


Post URL

https://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive