Ginger & Liz

    Ginger & Liz

    Since many of you were loving the modern french tips post and asking more... I thought I would let you in on tip. Today is the first time I've heard of Ginger and Liz nail polish (as it is on Hautelook today) and the colors look down right fantastic. I am having such a hard time picking colors, I want them all! Do you have any color selecting advice? See all of the awesome colors over here. What would you choose?

    In the past I have been widely turned off by nail polish in general because all of the toxic chemicals you are essentially putting on your nails that seep into your system, but when I find brands like Ginger and Liz that are toxic-free I am on board. Do you worry about toxins and stuff like that? I'm kinda nerdy that way and actually look up cosmetic chemicals and their side-effects while shopping in the store, I've been embarrassingly caught a few times by friends wondering what I was doing, now you know... haha.

Post Title

Ginger & Liz


Post URL

https://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/ginger-liz.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive