Happy Moments + Have a Great Weekend!


    I looked over while fixing some yummy farro soup last night for dinner (recipe from this book) and our little India climbed up on a chair and started playing with blocks. It melted my heart and I can't believe how time can pass in a blink.

    It was a reminder to me how much more I want to cherish the present and those small little moments of joy, something that I need to do more often. I'm working on being more conscious and aware of the details. Putting my bare feet in the grass, really feeling the chilly rain on my face, and checking out the different shaped suds and colors in the sink from the clean dishes.

    How do you savor the happy moments?

    Have a great weekend all!

Post Title

Happy Moments + Have a Great Weekend!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-moments-have-great-weekend.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive