Sponsor Highlight : Moop

    Moop's variety of beloved bags are not only impressive at first glace when it comes to their cool minimal design, but when I learned that they are handmade with care in their Pittsburgh studio by a small group of mindful people including the owner Wendy, I was amazed and delighted. I am putting some of these lovelies on my wish list for sure. The problem I am having is picking just one, they are all so gorgeous. I also really like that they have great options for men, my husband really does need a great new 'man purse' and I've got to show him these.

    Which bags do you fancy?

    Here are my top three favorites, but they all are awesome:

    The Letter Bag $191
    The Porter $91
    The Messenger $187

    (photos from Moop)

Post Title

Sponsor Highlight : Moop


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/sponsor-highlight-moop.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive