Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

    I'm still pinching myself for not picking up the Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams At Home Book that I flipped through over the weekend because hands down ice cream (or gelato, frozen yogurt ...) is my major weakness when it comes to sweets. Add in delicious artisanal flavors, ice cream macarons and beautiful design, I am all over it. Say hello to Ohio based Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams if you haven't already met the much loved and talked about shop yet. I love that you can order their goodies online, perfect for an ice cream tasting party don't you think?!

Post Title

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/jeni-splendid-ice-creams.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive