In case you were wondering...

    This is my (extremely highly somewhat unrealistic) wishlist for fall...

    Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Leather bag:

    I near hyperventilation whenever I see this bag.  The size and shape are perfect for every day use, the color is ideal for fall and winter, and the leather is delicious.  Plus, it's pretty much an icon in the handbag world.  Too bad it's $2k.

    Bubble Necklace at The Moma Store


    I love how it looks delicate but is also so substantial.  And frankly, it will go with everything.  But it's $115 and I have several statement necklaces that already don't see the light of day enough.

    Pansy Corset Trench at Anthro:


    Actually, this one might make it home with me.  Click the link to check out the awesome corset detail on the back.

    Kate Spade New York Eryn flats:

    These also might make it home, since I have been searching for the perfect pair of Red Patent Leather Pointy Toed Flats for ages and at this point price is no object.


    Kate Spade New York Randi Too Rain Boots:

    I am forever on the lookout for feminine, but functional, rain boots, and these are IT.  The ribbon detail, slightly contured shaft, and 1 inch stacked heel give them a girly vibe.  But they are rubber and vinyl, making them waterproof and therefore useful during the upcoming wet season.

    What are you wishing for- or getting- for fall?

Post Title

In case you were wondering...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-case-you-were-wondering_06.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive