Hello Northern California!


    Yesterday we finally got some exciting news that we have been anticipating and I am happy to share. My husband is being transfered for his job and we are moving to the Sacramento area! It is happening really fast, and we are thrilled and looking forward to a new adventure, new city and surrounding areas to explore. You nice readers always have the best tips and suggestions, tell me what you know and love about Sacramento and surrounding areas (he most likely will work north of the city). Thank you!

    I'm going to sign off for the weekend because we are flying out to check out areas. Have a great weekend!

    *On a side note, my posts have been lighter than normal the last few weeks because I'm still trying to hammer out some computer issues. I guess sometimes you get in trouble for being an early adopter, Lion and those Geniuses are not necessarily on my good list right now.

    (Photo from old Tommy Hilfiger campaign photographed by Craig McDean)


Post Title

Hello Northern California!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/hello-northern-california.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive