Farewell, BCBG Red Patent Leather Pointy Toe Flats


    You served me well.  Now you are worn out and, frankly, you stink.  Just look at you, all tired-looking on the right, compared with the shiny new Kates on the left.

    Sure, you are both the same color and shape, with gold hardware.  But you also have this:


    And this:

    So it is time to say goodbye.  You were there for me, for years, when I needed you most.  You added a pop of color to an otherwise boring outfit.  You let me walk for miles without blisters.  You garnered many compliments.  But now it is time for you to go to the shoe heaven in the sky, and let the spritely Kate Spade pair jump in and take over.  You will be remembered.

Post Title

Farewell, BCBG Red Patent Leather Pointy Toe Flats


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/09/farewell-bcbg-red-patent-leather-pointy.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive