Shop This Place: Garnet Hill

    I know, I know.  It sounds like a cheesy site with too many hippie tunics and lots of "comfort" shoes.

    Trust me, Garnet Hill comes as a great surprise to me, too.  I'd say it has Anthropologie, J Crew, and Ann Taylor cross-over appeal, which means I like a lot of what they offer.

    Here are a few examples:

    The Rosette Knit Dress ($118) looks like something straight out of an Anthro catalogue:


    Same goes for the Winnah Dress by Velvet ($132), a brand regularly carried by Anthro:


    The Signature Merino Cardigan ($88) comes in several fun prints:


    The styling of this Boatneck Cashmere Sweater ($98) could be straight from J Crew:


    These gorgeous Born Asbee Riding Boots ($198) are right on the nose for fall and winter:


    (It wouldn't be Boots Week if I didn't show you boots, people.)

    And these Artful Ballet Flats ($118) are just charming:


    Check out the site!

Post Title

Shop This Place: Garnet Hill


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/08/shop-this-place-garnet-hill.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive