Music Monday : The Cinematic Orchestra





    Over the weekend I watched Ingredients, an interesting film about the local food movement. The film gave me a different perspective while at the Farmer's Market when splurging on a variety of yummy heirloom vegetables. It made me respectfully happy to give money directly to those hard-working famers. In the film, I was also struck this particular song, it gave me goosebumps, it is called, "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra. It is a great one, hauntingly beautiful great.




    Find this tune here on Amazon or itunes*.

Post Title

Music Monday : The Cinematic Orchestra


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/08/music-monday-cinematic-orchestra.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive