Weekend Snaps + Inspiration is Everywhere

    I hope you had a nice weekend, I am working on getting back into the groove. Here are some random snaps from the last few days. I always love coming across unique things that inspire me while traveling. Fluffy clouds, hand painted signs, quirky animal statues, and more. 


    For this trip I had to throw out my old trick book of traveling with one child, because traveling with two little ones (especially our spicy little red head) put a whole new swing on things for us, as I'm sure you well-experienced parents with 1+ kids know. A big hat tip to all you traveling families out there, I've got to come up with some new tricks!


    Happy Tuesday.

Post Title

Weekend Snaps + Inspiration is Everywhere


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/07/weekend-snaps-inspiration-is-everywhere.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive