Our new favorite pancakes


    Over the weekend we made these pancakes from 101 cookbooks a favorite go-to site for yummy healthy recipes and this recipe sparred with our other favorite healthy pancake recipe and came out victorious. They were fluffy, tasty, and somewhat healthy as far as pancakes go. If you like blueberries, the syrup is delicious too!

    The secret I think is the white whole wheat flour. I love that stuff, because you get all of the nutritional benefits yet it isn't as heavy as the normal stuff. Speaking of flour, other ones I like are whole wheat pastry flour, and buckwheat flour and I haven't tried it yet, but I have some whole wheat spelt flour in my pantry.

    Have you tried a variety of different flours? What is your favorite? Oh and do you have a favorite pancake recipe? I'm all ears....

Post Title

Our new favorite pancakes


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/06/our-new-favorite-pancakes.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive