Beauty in Nature


    These works of art in nature from the environmental artist Stuart Frost are remarkable. Can you believe seagull feathers make up that first work?

    Also, I can't remember where I first came across this amazing video clip about nature below, but it pretty much knocked my socks off, maybe even made my eyes water a smidge. I am in constant awe at the mysteries and wonders of nature!

    "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."  ~Kahlil Gibran



    This clip is stunning too! I hope you will have an extraordinary weekend, we hope to get out in nature and go on a long bike ride!

    Video by TSO Photography

Post Title

Beauty in Nature


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/06/beauty-in-nature.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive