What's the Diff? Housewares Edition


    These are the Bird House Salt & Pepper Shakers.  It's $19 at Pottery Barn (marked down from $24).


    This is the Plenty of Spice to Share Shaker Set.  It's $21.99 at ModCloth (currently sold out but you can sign up to be notified when it's back in stock).

    What's the diff?  Well, the shakers in the PB set are ceramic and the tree is cast-metal.  The ModCloth version is all ceramic.  The price is so similar, I'd say go with the one you prefer aesthetically.  For me, I'd go with the PB set.   Not only does it look higher end, based on what I know of the products from each site, PB products are better made and last longer. 

Post Title

What's the Diff? Housewares Edition


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-diff-housewares-edition.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive