Chance Collection

    The new photos from the stunning Chance collection have me swooning, especially since I have been planning a little getaway for next week, they put me in the most dreamy relaxed mood. Their clothes which incorporate lots of lovely stripes are simple and elegant and perfect for the spring and summer. I also am digging their discoveries page where they explore their inspirational sources like the French Seaside and more. Yes! It is very well done. They just opened a pop-up-shop at 211 Elizabeth Street in Soho, really wish I was currently in New York to stop by.
    Photography is by the talented Chris Shipman and Kate Jones is the model who is also a jewerly designer.

Post Title

Chance Collection


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/05/chance-collection.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive