It's A Jungle Out There: Safari Trend

    Boy, oh boy. I have been SUCH a slacker on this. These last four weeks have been the busiest of my life. Between extra-curricular activities, midterms and day-to-day school work and life, the blog has DEFINITELY been the thing that I let slip. Well, here is my return to the blogging scene. And it is starting with a major trend we are seeing for spring/summer: safari! Here is a way to wear a safari print short:


    Safari printed shorts are super cute and fun. I love the little pleat at the top of the short that gives them a bit more volume - more flattering to the non-model sizes.

    Wear a basic tee on top, black would work, but I quite like this bone color to play off the browns and peaches in the shorts.

    There is some great tribal and safari inspired jewelry out there right now, and I could not be more obsessed with this necklace. I love the mix of the metal and wood links with the stones - it is so cool and mixed media. I also love this color and theme complementing bangle. 

    Finally, subtly mix prints with these snakeskin sandals. The small print on the shoe won't pick up as clashing with the shorts, so embrace the mix.

Post Title

It's A Jungle Out There: Safari Trend


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/03/it-jungle-out-there-safari-trend_24.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive