Abstract Gardens


    These stunning Garden Abstractions by Yolanda Sanchez are breathtaking. I love the part of her artist's statment which says, 

    "My work, in general, is a search for re-enchantment, for a way to reach below the surface of things, to find that point of connection with life.  I want to engage the viewer in a sensory experience, one that is un-camera-like, un-computer-like.  My goal is to nudge the viewer into a deeper experience of the present, where the “circumference of self” is dissolved - to provide a moment of contemplation without literally telling a story." 

    See more of Yolanda's work here.

Post Title

Abstract Gardens


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/03/abstract-gardens.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive