Shop This Place: Ruche

    (Disclaimer: it's possible I have blogged about this pace before, because it's been so long since I've meant to.)

    My friend, E Dub, tipped me off about Ruche and now I am seeing pieces from the site all over the fashion blogs I read.

    The vibe looks like Anthro, Free People and ModCloth, but (mostly) at much lower price points.  I am into the following:

    Love My Nest Necklace ($16.99):



    Three of a Kind Necklace ($15.99):


    Fly Away Home Necklace ($24.99):


    FINE. I will post something other than bird necklaces.

    Here's the Wise Little Owl Print Cardigan ($42.99):


    Ok, ok.  Here's something entirely BIRD FREE:

    Summer In Paris Floral Dress ($46.99):

Post Title

Shop This Place: Ruche


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/02/shop-this-place-ruche.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive