Music Monday : 10 songs about love

    For Music Monday I'm doing a little something different to celebrate Feb. 14th. I'm sharing 10 love centered songs that I really like -- some you may have heard, some maybe not...( in no particular order).



    1. Adele's cover of 'Make You Feel My Love' gives me the chills. Her voice is incredible. (above)
    2. Be My Man: Love ASA's modern yet classic sounding voice and the quirky dancers in the video.
    3. Home : beware... this song gets really, really stuck in your head!
    4. Addicted to Love cover : I heart Florence & the Machine.
    5. Inside Out : Holy cow this song/cover is amazing live!
    6. Had to throw this one in, haha.
    7. A classic : go guitar fingers, go.
    8. No words to describe this guy and song...no words, one of my ultimate favs.
    9. Real Love : Again, another great live performance.
    10. This has remained one of my favorite love songs, I sang it to my husband on our wedding day, I can't believe we are coming up on ten years in a few months, wow-wee!

    What about your favorite songs about love... Shout 'em out!

    Happy Music Monday!

Post Title

Music Monday : 10 songs about love


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/02/music-monday-10-songs-about-love.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive